Delivery & Refunds
Payment & Refunds
Payment Methods: We accept all the major credit / debit cards and AMEX via our payment gateway (Stripe)
Online Orders & Card Security: All credit / debit card orders placed online are made on a secure, encrypted server to ensure the privacy and security of your information. All payment transactions take place on the secure encrypted server of our payment processor (Stripe) - we never have access to your card details at any time.
Refunds: Customers have up to 14 days after the goods dispatch date in which to request a return and refund. Before returning any product(s) please contact us via email or telephone 01904 373 043
Your pack shipment
All UK Mainland Deliveries FREE
UK Mainland Tracked Deliveries £9.99
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address notified by you at the time of placing your order. We are not liable whatsoever for any products delivered to an address which has not been correctly provided by you. You may receive communications from our courier during the delivery process.
- Please note delivery to a neighbour or nominated safe place location may not be available for age restricted items. Upon home delivery or collection from a drop off point, the recipient must provide proof they are the stated person or have authority to receive the goods on the delivery documentation. Attempted delivery can occur up to 2 times, after which the products will be returned to where we then ask you to contact us. The following photo identification is accepted: a passport and/or a UK or European Union photocard driving licence.
- If, after a failed delivery, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect the products from the location notified to you, we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and we will refund you the money you have already paid for the order, and we are entitled to deduct from the refund a reasonable sum to cover our costs incurred as a result.
- We are responsible for the products until the point they are delivered to you. You are responsible for the products on delivery.
- We offer standard delivery and nominated day delivery services where possible, any charges for which will be notified. For nominated day delivery, if our courier is unable to deliver to the address you have provided to us in your order they will either leave your delivery in a safe place or leave instructions for you to re-book delivery. For more information on delivery, including timescales and charge please telephone.
- We do not deliver to the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. We are unable to ship to PO Box addresses.
Where we deliver to
We provide delivery throughout mainland UK.
All mainland UK deliveries are completed by APC Couriers. For deliveries from Bond Stores our nominated couriers are LBC Deliveries, and outside UK deliveries are completed by TNT Couriers.
We are also able to deliver throughout the world and can assist in providing contact with specialist shipping agents, where the customer wishes to purchase from our bonded stores. Please email us upon placing an order if you require assistance or have any questions.
Following receipt and clearance of payment, all purchase(s) will be posted within five working days. All parcels are dispatched via a method which must be signed for upon receipt (ensuring we can confirm the parcel was received by the customer).
Is a case containing 12 bottles or approx. 15kgs in weight.
Wherever possible by special arrangement. Please email us or call us on 07934 567 881
Special requirement / Packaging by arrangement
Please note: If you will not be at the delivery address at the time of delivery and wish us to leave your order in a safe place or with a neighbour, please advise us by email at the time of order and we will endeavour to fulfil your request. The delivery driver will put a card through your door to confirm that the order has been left. Please ensure that the location you indicate is safe and collect your delivery as soon as possible. Delivery is completed when we leave the order at the location you indicate, and we will not accept responsibility for any subsequent loss or damage to the order. Please check your delivery on arrival and report any damaged or missing goods immediately by calling 01759 740670 or by email email@example.com Claims for non-delivery, breakage or leakage are only accepted within 14 days of the confirmed delivery date.
We thank you for your custom!