All UK Mainland Deliveries FREE!

Zuccardi Finca Piedra Infinita 2017

£643.24
Current Price (inc. Tax)
6 bottle(s) at £107.21 per bottle.

Also available In Bond.

To purchase an In Bond product, please supply your VAT ID and address during checkout.

£520.00
In-Bond Price
6 bottle(s) at £86.67 per bottle.
In stock
SKU
AHATMAFPIR17T
 

Zuccardi Finca Piedra Infinita 2017

  • Grape 100% Malbec
  • Country Argentina
  • Region Paraje Altamira, Uco Valley
  • ABV 14.5 %
  • Producer Zuccardi
  • Case size 6/ 75cl
  • This wine presents a complex blend of nuanced red fruits, accompanied by mineral notes reminiscent of wet stone and graphite, leading to a very long and satisfying finish. It is a wine with the potential to age gracefully.

The journey of the grapes begins with careful hand selection, followed by destemming and crushing to extract the purest essence. The fermentation process takes place in concrete vats, avoiding the use of epoxy and relying on native yeast for a truly authentic character. After fermentation, 30% of the wine is aged in 500L oak barrels, imparting rich and complex flavors, while the remainder gracefully matures in the serene embrace of the concrete vats.

More Information
CountryArgentina
Vintage2017
Bottles Per Case6
Bottle Size75
2 cases 10% offNo
Winery

The soil is sandy loam with an alluvial composition and a depth ranging from 60cm to 1.97 feet. Below the surface, there are rocks with a layer of clay and a covering of calcium carbonate. The grapes were carefully chosen, then destemmed and crushed by hand. The fermentation took place in tronco-conical concrete vats using only native yeasts, without any epoxy. Afterward, 30% of the wine was aged in 500L oak barrels, while the remaining portion was aged in concrete vats. aged in 500L oak barrels, while the remaining 70% was aged in concrete vats.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Zuccardi Finca Piedra Infinita 2017

We recommend

Copyright © 2024 - Company Registration Number: 04771871